Past COVID Relief Programs
- MN Council on Foundations and St. Paul & MN Foundation announced a $5 million statewide fund to assist individuals, businesses, and nonprofits. Click here
- The Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan Program (SBEAL) was created as a means to assist businesses within the City of Bloomington, which have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The SBEAL program offers forgivable loans to eligible businesses within the City of Bloomington and is administered by the City and Port Authority staff, with administrative assistance from the Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers (MCCD) and other community partners.
- Burnsville CARES Business Grant Program- The City of Burnsville will also provide grants up to $20,000 to assist eligible businesses impacted by COVID-19 pandemic. The City has set aside $1 Million in the Burnsville CARES Business Grant Program so that a business of any type, any size with a physical presence in Burnsville can access assistance of up to $20,000. Applications accepted through August 14. Find out more and apply here.
- Ramsey County Small Business Relief Funds-Ramsey County is offering small business relief funds. The application must be received by Friday, August 21, 2020 (5:00 PM)
- St. Croix County’s COVID-19 Small Business Loan Program is available to eligible businesses in St. Croix County that are experiencing unanticipated financial pressures due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Find out more and apply here. Applications are due by end of day Thursday, September 10, 2020.
- Dakota County Small Business Relief Grant Program -Dakota County has allocated $10 million to support small businesses that have had a financial hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time grants up to $10,000 will be awarded to eligible applicants to assist with payroll, rent, mortgage payments, utility bills, and other operational expenses that have occurred since March 1, 2020. Applications accepted through August 14. Find out more and apply here.