Brett Portner-Kuhlow, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Brett Portner-Kuhlow is a Manager in the General Business Services department at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ, PA.
Brett is graduate from the University of Minnesota Duluth Labovitz School of Business and Economics with a Bachelor of Accounting Degree. He has around 6 years of experience in public accounting. He annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on taxation, accounting and issues directly affecting exempt organizations.
Brett’s primary area of practice is providing tax and consulting services to service-based businesses, nonprofits, wholesalers, manufacturers, and real estate businesses. He is also a Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor.
- Planning and return preparation for individuals and closely held businesses
- Planning and return preparation for exempt organizations
- Assistance with accounting and compliance issues for exempt organizations and small businesses
- QuickBooks training, set-up and troubleshooting
- Compilation Reports
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in the State of Minnesota