Brian Caldwell, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Brian Caldwell has been employed in public accounting since 2007. He has experience in providing audit and accounting services to real estate businesses (including those with HUD, MHFA, and tax credit reporting requirements), nonprofit entities, construction contractors, lawful gambling organizations and employee benefit plans.
Brian is a graduate of Metropolitan State University; a licensed CPA in the state of Minnesota; a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and a member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Real estate Audits
- Residential and commercial
- Non profit Audits
- Real estate developers
- Arts and cultural
- Youth sports
- Health and welfare
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, French American Heritage Association
- Member, American Legion, and VFW