Alex Cho, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Alex is a Manager at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ, and P.A. He has over four years of experience in public accounting. Alex’s primary area of practice is providing audit, accounting and tax services to real estate development and management companies, not for profit organizations and small businesses. His experience focuses mainly on deal structuring of low-income housing tax credit projects and initial compliance requirements in delivering tax credits to investors.
Mr. Cho graduated from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and International Economics and Law. Annually, he attends continuing education on audit, tax and accounting standards, including HUD, partnership tax, low income housing tax credits and historic tax credits.
- Real estate audits
- Real estate attestation/compilation
- HTC cost certification
- 10% carryover allocation certifications
- Historic credit certifications (Federal and State)
- Forecasts and projections (incl. Solar energy projects)
- Partnership and corporation tax returns
- Partnership capital account analysis
- Exit tax analysis
- Tax advice letters (Bond test analysis)
- Business energy credits
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in the State of Minnesota
- Housing Development Finance Professional