Jill Abrahamson, CPA, MBT
Email Loading Email...
Jill Abrahamson is a manager with over 10 years of experience in public accounting. Jill focuses on providing tax and accounting services to her clients.
Jill has extensive experience within the areas of estate, gift, fiduciary and individual tax compliance and planning. Jill assists clients with accounting, tax planning, tax research and tax preparation services.
Jill graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. She has also earned a Masters degree in Business Taxation (MBT) from the University of Minnesota. She also regularly attends continuing professional education classes on current tax and accounting issues.
- Tax compliance and planning for:
- Estates and trusts
- Tax research and planning for complex situations
- Resolving tax controversy issues with federal and state tax authorities
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Tax Section
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accompanist for Children’s Choir at Church