Jason Gakeler, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Jason Gakeler is a manager in the Tax Department at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ, PA. He has around 5 years of experience in public accounting. Jason’s primary areas of practice are income tax preparation for individuals and businesses, correspondence with federal and state tax authorities on behalf of clients, and tax planning.
Jason graduated with honors from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. He annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on the latest tax and accounting issues.
- Tax compliance and preparation for:
- Businesses (partnerships & LLC’s, S-corporations, C-corporations)
- Correspondence with federal and state tax authorities
- Tax planning and projections
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in State of Minnesota
- Young Professionals Group
- St. Bridget’s Catholic Church