Brent Buchman, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Brent Buchman is a manager in the Tax Department at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ, P.A. He has over ten years of experience in public accounting. His focus is on providing exceptional tax planning and compliance services to firm clients.
Brent enjoys developing lasting relationships with clients to help them achieve their short-term and long-term goals. He provides reliable and timely business consultation, multi-state tax planning and research services to privately-held businesses, individuals and trusts. Privately-held businesses include professional service firms, manufacturers, contractors, financial service firms and other industries as well.
Brent graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He stays up-to-date on the ever-changing tax laws by attending continuing professional education classes centered around federal and state tax issues for businesses, individuals and trusts. He is currently pursuing certification as Accredited in Business Valuation through the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Tax Planning, Projections and Compliance for:
- Privately-held Businesses (LLC/Partnerships, S Corporations, C Corporations)
- Multi-State Compliance & Nexus
- Tax Research
- Business Consulting – entity selection, buy/sell, budgeting, etc.
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Forensic & Valuation Services and Tax Section
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Minnesota Association of Public Accountants (MAPA)
Member and volunteer at Hosanna Lutheran Church