Tom Niederkorn, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I enjoy helping my clients solve their complex accounting and financial reporting issues.”
Tom Niederkorn is a senior manager at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ, P.A. He has almost twenty years of public accounting experience providing services to a diverse mix of clients: construction contractors, real estate developers, dealerships, retailers, professional services firms, and even a videogame developer/publisher.
Tom graduated from St. Cloud State University with a degree in finance in 1988 and became a CPA in 1990. He annually attends continuing education courses on accounting, auditing, financial reporting and employee benefit plans.
- Audits of small businesses
- Reviews and compilations
- Audits of cooperative enterprises
- Financial reporting research and recommendations
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Current member of Apple Valley Rotary club and prior member of Eagan Rotary Club
- Treasurer of Valley Athletic Association softball and baseball programs
- Current Treasurer of Apple Valley High School softball booster club