Ruth M. Lott, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I handle the accounting so that you can focus on making the magic.”
Ruth Lott is a senior manager in the Client Advisory Services Department at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ, PA. She has over 9 years of experience in public accounting, primarily in the areas of consulting for small to mid-size businesses, financial statement preparation, tax planning, and outsourced accounting. Ruth is an Advanced Certified Quickbooks® ProAdvisor and is a certified Sage Intacct® Implementation Specialist.
Mrs. Lott graduated from St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting in 2009. Her background is in restaurant accounting and she served as Accounting Manager for Maggiano’s Little Italy for 7 years before going back to school to pursue her Certified Public Accountant licensure. Before her work in restaurant accounting, she worked in all areas of restaurants, her first job in junior high as a dishwasher all the way to managing operations through college. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continued education on taxation and accounting, much of which is specific to restaurants.
- Outsourced accounting
- Accounting system training, setup, and troubleshooting
- Consulting on accounting process improvement
- Business tax returns and tax planning
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in State of Minnesota
- Minnesota Restaurant Association
- Member of the Women’s Circle, Dakota Chamber of Commerce
- 2014-2015 Treasurer, West Side Community Organization