Ruth M. Lott, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I like helping clients to set up systems that allow them to get more out of their accounting system in less time, freeing them up to do what they love most.”
Ruth Lott is a Senior Manager in the General Business Services Department at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ, PA. She has over 7 years of experience in public accounting. Ruth’s primary areas of practice are income tax planning and preparation for small to mid-size businesses, financial statement preparation, and Quickbooks® consulting. Ruth is an Advanced Certified Quickbooks® ProAdvisor, and has been a certified trainer since 2010.
Mrs. Lott graduated from St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in 2009. Her background is in restaurant accounting and she served as Accounting Operations Manager for Maggiano’s Little Italy for 7 years before going back to school to pursue her Certified Public Accountant licensure. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on taxation and accounting. She also takes annual re-certification tests to maintain her Advanced Quickbooks® ProAdvisor status.
- Compilation reports
- Federal and state income tax returns
- Tax projections
- QuickBooks training, set-up and troubleshooting
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- Licensed CPA in State of Minnesota
- Member of the Women’s Circle, Dakota Chamber of Commerce
- 2014-2015 Treasurer, West Side Community Organization