Trent Senske, CPA
Email Loading Email...
Trent E. Senske is a manager at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen & Russ, P.A. He provides audit and accounting services to real estate development and management companies.
Mr. Senske graduated from the University of Minnesota, Duluth with degrees in Accounting and Finance and is a certified Housing Development Finance Professional. He annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on audit and accounting standards, HUD, partnership tax, and housing tax credit issues.
- Real estate audits/attestation
- Financial Statement Audits
- LIHTC Cost Certifications
- HUD Cost Certifications
- Historic Rehabilitation Credit Certifications
- 10% Carryover Allocation Certifications
- Forecasts and Projections
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Debt Forgiveness and OID calculations
- Tax Advice letters
- Calculation of Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- 50 % Test
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants