Kari M. Erickson, CPA, MST
Email Loading Email...
“When it comes to taxes, each client’s situation is different. I really enjoy learning about each and every client, determining how I can help them succeed, and giving tax advice that assists in achieving their goals.”
Kari M. Erickson is an officer with nearly fifteen years of public accounting experience at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ, P.A. She focuses on providing tax and accounting services to her clients.
Kari assists clients with accounting, tax planning, tax research and tax preparation services. Her clients include partnerships, small businesses, and individuals.
Kari graduated from Saint Mary’s University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting. She also regularly attends continuing professional education classes on the latest federal and state tax and accounting issues.
- Tax preparation and compliance
- Tax research and planning
- Tax controversies
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- South Metro Young Professionals
- Graduate of Dakota County Leadership Academy
- Member of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish