Elizabeth F. Barchenger, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I enjoy helping clients with their accounting challenges, as well as helping them develop better processes to help them be more successful in their industry.”
Elizabeth Barchenger is an audit services Officer at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ, P.A. with over 5 years of experience in public accounting. Elizabeth’s primary area of practice is providing audit and accounting services to clients in the real estate and nonprofit industries, including those with Uniform Guidance and HUD reporting requirements.
Elizabeth graduated from Minnesota State University – Moorhead in 2008 with a degree in accounting. She is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants. She annually attends continuing education courses on audit and accounting standards, including nonprofits, federal awards, and HUD audit and reporting.
- Real estate audits
- Single Audit
- Non-profit audits
- Real estate development company audits
- Single Audit
- Community development organizations
- Religious organizations
- Social service providers
- Preparation of exempt organization returns
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
- Leadership St. Paul Alumnus
- Treasurer - MNChorale
- Member - Riverheights Chamber of Commerce