Jayme L. Shuda, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I enjoy partnering with my clients as a trusted advisor. My clients know that they can depend on me to provide them with the financial information they need in order to make informed business decisions.”
Jayme Shuda is an officer in the General Business Services Department at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ, PA. She has over 13 years of experience in public accounting. Jayme’s focus is in outsourced accounting solutions and Quickbooks® training for small to mid-size businesses. Jayme is an Advanced Certified Quickbooks® ProAdvisor, and has been a certified trainer since 2006.
Ms. Shuda graduated with honors from St. Olaf College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics and concentrations in Financial Management and Statistics in 2003. She later pursued accounting at Metropolitan State University, and became a Certified Public Accountant in 2010. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on taxation and accounting. She also takes annual re-certification tests to maintain her Advanced Quickbooks® ProAdvisor status.
- Outsourced accounting
- Quickbooks training, setup and troubleshooting
- Consulting on accounting process improvement
- Prepared or Compiled Financial Statements
- Business income tax returns
- Tax planning and projection
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
Licensed CPA in State of Minnesota