Peggy E. Prall, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I help smart businesspeople make better business decisions when I improve and fix their QuickBooks accounting system, and prepare their financial statements and tax returns.”
Peggy E. Prall is an associate director in the General Business Services team at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christansen and Russ, PA. She has been a CPA for 18 years, working in public accounting during this period. Peggy’s primary area of practice is providing tax and consulting services to service based businesses and also some wholesalers, manufacturers, and real estate businesses. She is also a Certified QuickBooks® Advanced ProAdvisor.
Ms. Prall graduated from the University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on taxation, accounting and also Quickbooks re-certification classes.
- CPA compilation and review reports
- Federal and state income tax returns:
- Payroll tax returns
- Requests for tax penalty abatement
- Tax projections
- Trust account compliance
- QuickBooks training, set-up and troubleshooting
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Active in the White Bear Area Chamber of Commerce