T.J. Sheldon, CPA
Email Loading Email...
No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. Louis Sabin
T.J. Sheldon is a graduate of the University of St. Thomas. She has been employed in public accounting for over 20 years. T.J. has specialized in providing audit services for real estate and commercial companies, and audit and tax services for nonprofit organizations. T.J. represents a variety of participants in the housing tax credit industry including local development companies, non-profit housing providers, property managers, tax credit investors, and local housing agencies.
T.J. attends the annual national HUD Multifamily Conference and has continuing education for audit and accounting standards.
- Real estate Audits
- Single Audit
- Non-profit Organizations
- Planning, compliance, and return preparation for Form 990, 990-T, 990-N, and 990-PF.
- Single Audits
- Community development organizations audits
- Real estate development company audits
- Social service providers audits
- Religious organization audits
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Home for Life Animal Sanctuary
- The Pet Project MN
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation