Daniel J. Flicek, CPA
Advisor / Retired
Email Loading Email...
Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. Ronald Reagan
Daniel J. Flicek is a certified public accountant with over thirty years experience in public accounting, and is a Partner and Vice-President of Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ P.A. Dan’s knowledge and insight provide his clients with the depth of information necessary to be successful in today’s competitive business environment.
Dan graduated from Minnesota State University at Mankato in 1976 with a degree in accounting. Dan annually attends in excess of 40 hours of continuing education for audit and accounting standards, including professional standards updates, nonprofit and real estate development issues, federal awards and HUD audit and reporting. He provides audit and accounting services to clients and is the partner in charge of the firm’s audit and accounting practice. He provides guidance and problem-solving skills to our client’s advantage.
- Real estate audits
- Single Audit
- Nonprofit audits
- Real estate development and management
- Land trusts
- Single Audit
- Social service providers
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past chair of the Minnesota Society auditing procedures committee, financial reporting committee and peer review committees
- Active member of Shriners International
- Controller of Osman Shrine
- Member of Mendakota Country Club