Bonnie R. Russ, CPA
Officer and Shareholder
Email Loading Email...
“I enjoy solving problems for clients and having the opportunities to teach them ways to improve their organizations.”
Bonnie R. Russ is a shareholder and officer of MUCR. Her primary emphasis is coordinating services to individuals, businesses and nonprofit organizations in the areas of tax, financial and general consulting and advisory projects. She has extensive experience working with clients in service industries, including consultants, health care providers, attorneys and nonprofit agencies.
Ms. Russ graduated with honors from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Business Administration/Accounting. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on taxation, accounting and issues directly affecting exempt organizations.
- Planning and return preparation for individuals and closely held businesses
- Planning and return preparation for exempt organizations
- Assistance with accounting and compliance issues for exempt organizations and small businesses
- Return preparation for employee benefit plans
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chair of the State of Minnesota Board of Accountancy
- Member of National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- The National Association of Business Owners (Past State President)
- MN Client Security Board past member (Supreme Court Appointee)
- Recognized as one of Finance and Commerce Top Women in Finance 2013
- Treasurer and Trustee - Roselawn Cemetery Association
- Board of Directors - Lifetrack
- Treasurer and Trustee - Falcon Heights Church Foundation