Mary D. Corwin, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I really enjoy working with all of our clients and helping them with any issues that arise.”
Mary D. Corwin is an associate director at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen & Russ, P.A. She provides audit and accounting services to real estate development and management companies.
Ms. Corwin graduated from the University of Wisconsin – River Falls and has been employed in public accounting since 2000. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on audit and accounting and issues. She has successfully completed the Dakota County Leadership Academy - Class of 2007. Mary is a designated Housing Credit Certified Professional™ (HCCP), a specialized designation in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit industry representing the highest level of competency and knowledge for professionals working in the affordable housing industry.
- Real estate audits/attestation
- HUD audits and cost certifications
- MHFA audits
- HTC cost certifications
- Historic rehabilitation credit certifications
- 10% carryover allocation certifications
- Forecasts and projections
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer for local boy scout pack
- Faith formation catechist
- MOMS Club of Rosemount