Mary D. Corwin, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“I really enjoy working with all of our clients and helping them with any issues that arise.”
Mary D. Corwin is a Senior Manager at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen & Russ, P.A. She provides audit and accounting services to real estate development and management companies.
Ms. Corwin graduated from the University of Wisconsin – River Falls and has been employed in public accounting since 2000. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on audit and accounting and issues. She has successfully completed the Dakota County Leadership Academy - Class of 2007. Mary is a designated Housing Credit Certified Professional™ (HCCP), a specialized designation in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit industry representing the highest level of competency and knowledge for professionals working in the affordable housing industry.
- Real estate audits/attestation
- HUD audits and cost certifications
- MHFA audits
- HTC cost certifications
- Historic rehabilitation credit certifications
- 10% carryover allocation certifications
- Forecasts and projections
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer for local boy scout pack
- Faith formation catechist
- MOMS Club of Rosemount