Rozalyn Z. Allyson, CPA, MA
Email Loading Email...
“I enjoy helping my clients understand accounting rules and their application, while providing friendly, responsive service.”
Rozalyn Z. Allyson is the Managing Partner at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ, P.A. Her experience includes providing audit and accounting services to clients in the not for profit and real estate industries.
Ms. Allyson graduated from the University of North Dakota in 1987 with a Bachelors of Accountancy degree and in 1988 with a Masters of Accountancy degree. Annually she attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education on audit and accounting standards, including nonprofits, federal awards, and HUD audit and reporting.
- Non profit audits
- Real estate development companies
- Community development organizations
- Social service providers
- Religious organizations
- Single Audit
- Real estate audits
- Single Audit
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Chair and member of the MNCPA General Industries Financial Statement Review Task Force
- Past Member of the MNCPA Accounting and Auditing Curriculum Advisory Group
- Board Member and Treasurer of Wingspan Life Resources
- Board Member and Finance Committee Member of Circus Juventas
- Past Treasurer for American Heritage Girls Troop MN-200 (2005 to 2016)
- Recognized in 2016 as one of Finance and Commerce's Top Women in Finance
- Graduate of Leadership St. Paul through The Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce