MUCR uses LogMeIn to connect to remote pc’s. LogMeIn is safe and secure. All communication between you and support is SSL-encrypted.
Support will walk you through these steps or you can follow these instructions to download and start the LogMeIn Rescue Applet.
Important: The applet is a small program that must be running on your computer for the technician to be
able to help you. The applet is automatically removed from your PC or Mac at session end. Procedures may vary slightly depending on your operating system.
• MUCR support will give you a needed 6-digit code.
• Type the code in the box labeled Enter your 6-digit code and hit the Connect button.
• Click Start Download.
• You are asked to download the Support-LogMeInRescue.exe applet.
• Click Run to download the applet.
• The applet download should take about 15 to 30 seconds.
• Click Run to execute the applet.
• Once the applet is running, wait for support to activate your session.
• You may be asked to give support permission to perform certain actions. Click Yes to grant permissions,
or No to deny.
What can you do during a Rescue session?
Exact capabilities may vary according to LogMeIn Rescue settings on the technician's side.
• Chat with the technician(s)
• View a detailed session log
• Allow or deny the technician the right to perform certain actions
• Send individual files to a technician
• Change the display font size
• Revoke permissions, such as remote control or file management, from the technician by clicking the large X in
the upper-left corner
• End a session by clicking the small X in the upper-right corner