Lucas R. Roessler, CPA
Officer and Shareholder
Email Loading Email...
“I enjoy the challenge of staying current in a constantly-changing environment while delivering high-quality tax service and advice.”
Luke Roessler has over 9 years' experience in public accounting. Luke coordinates the preparation of tax returns, tax projections, forecasts, and tax research for individuals, closely-held businesses, and trusts and estates. He has particular interest in tax-efficient business structuring and helping taxpayers plan for business acquisitions and sales. Luke also assists individual taxpayers in catching up on delinquent tax filings.
Luke graduated from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing professional education courses on current tax and accounting issues. He has also attended classes in the University of Minnesota’s Masters in Business Taxation (MBT) program.
- Tax compliance and planning for:
- Estates and trusts
- Businesses (partnership/LLC, S corporations, C corporations, cooperatives)
- Tax research and planning for complex situations
- Resolving tax controversy issues with federal and state tax authorities
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants - Tax Section
- The Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Minnesota Association of Public Accountants
- The Twin Cities Financial and Estate Planning Council