Colleen M. Schwartz, CPA
Email Loading Email...
"I enjoy working with our clients and maintaining those relationships."
Colleen M. Schwartz is a senior manager at Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen & Russ, P.A. Colleen provides audit and accounting services to real estate development and management companies, and not for profit organizations.
Colleen graduated from the College of St. Benedict. She has been employed in public accounting since 1998. She annually attends continuing education courses on audit and accounting standards and housing tax credits.
Colleen has earned the designation of Housing Credit Certified Professional™ (HCCP). The HCCP is a professional certification program that sets competency standards for housing credit professionals. The designation provides a benchmark for industry professionalism, experience and a commitment to quality.
- Real estate audits/attestation
- HUD audits and cost certifications
- MHFA audits
- HTC cost certifications
- Historic rehabilitation credit certifications
- 10% carryover allocation certifications
- Forecasts and projections
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduate of Leadership Saint Paul through the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce