Gretchen M. Otto, CPA
Email Loading Email...
“When I can teach a client something new that helps them better understand their accounting, it’s a good day.”
Gretchen M. Otto is a CPA with eighteen years experience in public accounting. She has worked in the General Business Services Department at Mahoney, Ulbrich, Christiansen & Russ P.A. since 2002. She has been a QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2002, and has been QuickBooks advanced certified since 2007.
Ms. Otto graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration-Finance and completed her accounting education at the University of Nevada- Las Vegas. She annually attends a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education in accounting and tax, and additional courses to maintain status as a Quickbooks financial accounting software ProAdvisor.
- Federal and multi-state corporate and partnership tax return compliance
- Financial statement preparation
- Periodic filings with state and local taxing authorities
- General accounting assistance for clients using a variety of accounting software packages
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Association of Public Accountants.