Audit or Tax Internship (Spring Semester)
Mahoney Ulbrich Christiansen Russ (MUCR) is a full- service Twin Cities based public accounting firm known for our expertise working with clients in the real estate industry and nonprofit organizations. MUCR was founded in 1989 and has one office in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We have approximately 60 professionals on our staff.
MUCR is seeking talented, motivated and service minded accounting students for our January 2018 – March or April 2018 Internship program.
Salary/Wages: $21.00 per hour
As an Intern at MUCR you will:
- Learn how to use accounting and/or tax preparation software.
- Receive direct hands on training from our experienced staff.
- Assist in fieldwork of audits at client offices (audit intern).
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and/or tax returns.
- Experience what it’s like to work in a fun and professional work environment in our new office space.
Throughout your internship with us, you will be mentored and coached by team members in varying roles of the audit/tax department to help assist in your development, gain varying work experiences, and provide you with regular and direct feedback on your job performance.
Potential Intern Candidates:
- Must have a 3.25 GPA or better and be in their junior or senior year of college.
- Must be flexible and able to work 40-50 hours a week from approximately January through April 15 depending on the work available.
- Must be service minded with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Will have previous leadership experience within an organization, school, or work setting.
- Will preferably have some experience working in some form of a customer service role.
MUCR Interns have enjoyed the variety and exposure to numerous aspects of the public accounting field, and many have developed successful career paths with our firm!
If interested in becoming an Intern with MUCR, please contact KrissAnn Schmidt, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-789-0724.